Skip to main content

2017 SEP 5 -- Day 17

My weight is still creeping higher and higher. It's not so much a plateau at this point as it is a slight upward grade. Trucks would still be safe to drive it, I'm sure. Well, the graph below will show what I mean. I am loathe to look at it let alone post it, but I've committed to this blog, and I'm going to do it.

I'm still questioning the accuracy of my scale, however. I have now started taking at least 5 readings in a row, and marking the one that comes up the most times. 408.6 lbs was the winner coming up three times out of 5 tries. It's another up-blip.

Current stats:

Starting weight: 415 lbs
Current weight: 408.6 lbs  
Long-term Goal: 145 lbs
Short-term Goal: 399 lbs

This cat is my spirit animal. Yes. You look fat. But it's not the shirt. It's the fat that makes you look fat.

I need to pet that cat and let it know that everything will be okay. We can both be fat and miserable together. I'm still not giving up, though. I'm seeing this through!

At the moment, I've committed to 30 days on my graph. After 30 days, I will start a new graph for a new 30-day stint.

My husband is very encouraging, too, and he is a great motivator. This is one reason I really super love him. He doesn't want me to do this for him, he wants me to do this for me. I know he's not blowing smoke, too. He married me this way, and he will love me regardless of my weight.  I want to be able to drop the weight. I want this very much. He tells me that part of it is psychological. I have to believe in the plan and stick to it with full confidence. I'm going to do just that.

Okay, graph time:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2018 DEC 2 -- Day 235

I have been gone for a while, but I have not given up. And today I have exciting news to report! I have officially lost 100 lbs! Yes. From my highest weight ever recorded of 425 lbs, I have dropped to under 325 lbs. I can't believe it! I've come so far, and I am looking forward to being a normal-sized human by this time next year. I changed my short-term goal weight to 299 lbs because I want to get under 300 lbs next. I still can't imagine it, but I'm almost there! Starting weight:  401 lbs Current weight:  322.2  lbs   ⇩ Long-term Goal:  145 lbs Short-term Goal:  299 lbs I'm more of a carnivore now than doing keto. So that has changed. I stalled in my weight loss for nearly 4 months as evidenced by the graphs on my graphs page. So I cut out the salads and a lot of dairy. As soon as I did that, my weight started falling off again. I call it "keto-vore," though, because I still like to consume olives and use coconut oil and coconut cream, etc. Bu

2017 NOV 3 -- Day 76

We stopped using the Bertoli oil, and my weight is dropping again. It's, like, an instant difference. I wonder if this is just a short trend due to the change itself. I fear that my weight will go back up. This is the lowest number I've seen so far, though, and that's super exciting. I'm cautious about calling the plateau over, though.  I currently weigh 376 lbs. I really want to see the number drop. It's officially a loss of 39 lbs in total at this point, and I can't wait to hit that sweet 40-lb loss. It will come soon enough, I'm sure. Starting weight:  415 lbs Current weight:  376  lbs  ⇩  Long-term Goal:  145 lbs Short-term Goal:  359 lbs I am a little worried about the holidays coming up. Thanksgiving is the worst because it's the one Holiday I really go all out on. It's the Holiday my husband has "given" me, basically. I'm allowed to go wild, spend a fortune, and invite all of our friends to enjoy a fancy meal that I

2018 JUL 8 -- Day 88

Two pounds down today! Woo! I wonder if I'm dehydrating myself, though. I need to be careful of that and make sure I'm not forgetting to take in enough water. I haven't been feeling too great. I don't know what it is or how best to describe it, though. I feel a bit "gross" in my stomach and chest. The only way I can really describe it is the feeling you might get from breathing in helium to get a squeaky voice or inhaling too much chlorine in the air at a water park. Starting weight:  401 lbs Current weight:  343.6  lbs   ⇩ Long-term Goal:  145 lbs Short-term Goal:  325 lbs I'm wondering whether I need some salt or electrolytes or something. I chose to consume some pickle juice and olives to see if I can make myself feel a bit better. I am also trying to force a bit more water into me as well. The scale is dropping, but I really don't feel like I'm getting any smaller. I don't know how that's even possible. Maybe I'm losing vis