Skip to main content

2018 JUL 8 -- Day 88

Two pounds down today! Woo! I wonder if I'm dehydrating myself, though. I need to be careful of that and make sure I'm not forgetting to take in enough water. I haven't been feeling too great. I don't know what it is or how best to describe it, though. I feel a bit "gross" in my stomach and chest. The only way I can really describe it is the feeling you might get from breathing in helium to get a squeaky voice or inhaling too much chlorine in the air at a water park.

Starting weight: 401 lbs
Current weight: 343.6 lbs 
Long-term Goal: 145 lbs
Short-term Goal: 325 lbs

I'm wondering whether I need some salt or electrolytes or something. I chose to consume some pickle juice and olives to see if I can make myself feel a bit better. I am also trying to force a bit more water into me as well.

The scale is dropping, but I really don't feel like I'm getting any smaller. I don't know how that's even possible. Maybe I'm losing visceral fat from around my organs or something, But if it is all visceral fat, then that's a heck of a lot of visceral fat. This is so confusing.

My husband is having better blood glucose readings of late. They are typically under 100 ml/dl, but he is a bit discouraged by seeing little to no results on the scale. I don't know why the scale isn't moving for him.We are experimenting with OMAD for him to see if that helps. I'm afraid to cut him down to too few calories. I don't want to slow his metabolism.


Work has been really difficult and stressful lately. I do a lot of typing. I type practically nonstop.As a result, I tend to get this tension ache right across my shoulders just behind my neck. It's really painful. I'm sure I'm not using the best posture, and I know I am not using the proper positioning of my hands on the keyboard. This likely contributes to it.

I have stopped participating in the Facebook Forums. I got tired of it, sort of. I'm not tired of the diet, but there is a lot of drama involved with dealing with other people, and it's really tiring sometimes. This is the exact reason I barely use Facebook to begin with. It's tiring.

Losing weight but not inches is weird graph:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2018 DEC 2 -- Day 235

I have been gone for a while, but I have not given up. And today I have exciting news to report! I have officially lost 100 lbs! Yes. From my highest weight ever recorded of 425 lbs, I have dropped to under 325 lbs. I can't believe it! I've come so far, and I am looking forward to being a normal-sized human by this time next year. I changed my short-term goal weight to 299 lbs because I want to get under 300 lbs next. I still can't imagine it, but I'm almost there! Starting weight:  401 lbs Current weight:  322.2  lbs   ⇩ Long-term Goal:  145 lbs Short-term Goal:  299 lbs I'm more of a carnivore now than doing keto. So that has changed. I stalled in my weight loss for nearly 4 months as evidenced by the graphs on my graphs page. So I cut out the salads and a lot of dairy. As soon as I did that, my weight started falling off again. I call it "keto-vore," though, because I still like to consume olives and use coconut oil and coconut cream, etc. Bu

2017 NOV 3 -- Day 76

We stopped using the Bertoli oil, and my weight is dropping again. It's, like, an instant difference. I wonder if this is just a short trend due to the change itself. I fear that my weight will go back up. This is the lowest number I've seen so far, though, and that's super exciting. I'm cautious about calling the plateau over, though.  I currently weigh 376 lbs. I really want to see the number drop. It's officially a loss of 39 lbs in total at this point, and I can't wait to hit that sweet 40-lb loss. It will come soon enough, I'm sure. Starting weight:  415 lbs Current weight:  376  lbs  ⇩  Long-term Goal:  145 lbs Short-term Goal:  359 lbs I am a little worried about the holidays coming up. Thanksgiving is the worst because it's the one Holiday I really go all out on. It's the Holiday my husband has "given" me, basically. I'm allowed to go wild, spend a fortune, and invite all of our friends to enjoy a fancy meal that I