Skip to main content

2017 OCT 22 -- Day 64

How does my weight keep going up? What is it that I'm doing? Is the oil losing its effectiveness? I just switched back to taking oil after I get home from work rather than eating first and then taking the oil, so maybe I'm still adjusting.

Also, I feel like I have a lot of treasures to give the porcelain fairy. It's been a few days since my last visit to drop off such treasures. I'm not just upset that I gained, but I'm upset that I'm back up to 380 lbs. I was under 380 lbs, and now I'm back to 380 lbs. This is awful!

Starting weight: 415 lbs
Current weight: 380 lbs ⇧ 
Long-term Goal: 145 lbs
Short-term Goal: 359 lbs

I can't believe this. I started this month (this 60-day period) at 377.4 lbs.  I somehow gained 2.6 lbs in the past 3 days. That's a rate of about .65 lbs gained per day. I cannot continue to re-gain at this rate. So I am starving myself again. I had a Monster Energy Zero Ultra tonight, and that's it. It is 0 calories. I will not eat when I get home. I will take my oil, and that's it. This had better work!

Discouraging graph:


My husband, on the other hand, is still down. He is at 233.2 lbs. He was at 233 lbs even yesterday, so he's up a bit today, but it's only by .2 lbs, so that's practically nothing. He's doing really well. I'm happy for him. I'm jealous of him, but I'm happy for him.

Comments